Full-Time Technical Support Officer, Sliema Malta JID:7178
Technical Support Officer, Sliema Malta JID:7178
Our client is looking for a Technical Support officer to join the team.
The company is an international payment and banking solutions provider that enables global commerce through
intuitive payment systems.
The team’s expertise in technology, product development, and customer-centricity inspires them to streamline intricate processes and offer versatile solutions that foster growth and assure customer satisfaction.
The responsibility of monitoring the payments processing systems lies with the Technical Support Center, which provides 24/7/365 technical support to all customers. To accomplish this, they follow a shift pattern of day, night, rest, and off, as well as maintain an emergency on-call roster.
- Ensure the stability and functionality of our payments platform by monitoring our systems at all times.
- Investigate and troubleshoot any issues that arise to identify the underlying causes and find appropriate solutions.
- Escalate any internal system faults to Level 2 support or the Finaro system owners.
- Collaborate with our clients to resolve any issues related to their customers’ payment processing activities.
- Thoroughly document all actions and activities using our company’s CRM system.
- Provide technical assistance to customers via email, chat, or phone to address any reported payment processing
- Conduct a comprehensive handover at the end of each shift to ensure seamless operational continuity.
- Must have basic understanding of technology or a desire to learn.
- Ability to analyze data to identify trends and issues.
- Previous customer handling experience is an asset.
- Excellent interpersonal skills for building relationships with colleagues at all levels.
- Takes ownership and responsibility for all duties.
- Calm under pressure and reacts quickly and efficiently.
- Flexible and able to work with minimal supervision.
- Familiarity with Kibana is advantageous.
- Excellent written and oral English skills are required.
- Computer literacy is a must, with experience in MS Excel viewed as an asset.
- Our bright open-plan offices are in the heart of Valletta Malta’s historic capital city, offering a modern, functional and welcoming environment.
- Parking allowances and private health.
- dental and life insurance.
- preferential home rates and pension plans with APS according to company policy.
- We also offer discounted corporate gym rates.
- daily fresh fruit.
- family-friendly measures.
- (hybrid working model) as well as exciting company events.
To find out more about this great opportunity and many others, get in touch with the SpotOn Connections team.
We have options for speakers of many languages across Europe with positions based in Greece, Portugal, Germany, Ireland, Malta, Gibraltar, UK, Czech Republic, and elsewhere.
We offer a 250 euro ‘refer a friend’ bonus for successfully placed candidates, so please send us any candidates that you feel might be suitable for this role.
Get in touch with us to kickstart your career today!
Revise Your C.V
Get your C.V and Cover Letter proof read or re-written Hire a professional through Spotlancer
use coupon: MJSPOT and get a discount! service offered via Spotlancer
Work From Home
While waiting for a job offer why not check out Spotlancer.com With Spotlancer you can offer your digital services online. Content writing, graphic design, web design are amongst the services you can offer and earn money working remotely.