Full-Time Sushi Restaurant Kitchen Helper @ Zen Sushi To Go
We’re seeking an energetic individual to assist with various kitchen duties in one of our Zen to Go Sushi & More outlets.
What makes you a great candidate?
An interest in working in the service industry.
A safe food handler’s certificate would be an asset.
Previous related experience would be ideal.
Ability to work independently or within a team while adapting to changing situations.
The capability to work varying shifts including weekdays and weekends.
- Wash, peel, and/or cut food items, including fruits, vegetables, or certain types of fish.
- Sort and prepare fish (cleaning, removing head, scaling, slicing, filleting).
- Prepare dishes for service (presentation, composition, finish … ).
- Create shop windows and display product: Sushi.
- Package and label preparations and products (production and use-by dates). Store them in cold store, pantry.
- Unpack and store supplies in refrigerators, cupboards and other storage areas.
- Perform other duties to assist cook and kitchen staff.
- Job Type: Full-Time
- Language: English
- Excellent organizational skills and strong sense of commitment.
- Maintain personal cleanliness to meet the required standard of the establishment at all times.
- Previous experience in similar environments is a must.
- Ability to work under supervision.
Revise Your C.V
Get your C.V and Cover Letter proof read or re-written Hire a professional through Spotlancer
use coupon: MJSPOT and get a discount! service offered via Spotlancer
Work From Home
While waiting for a job offer why not check out Spotlancer.com With Spotlancer you can offer your digital services online. Content writing, graphic design, web design are amongst the services you can offer and earn money working remotely.