Full-Time Sushi Crew to work @ Zen to Go.
We’re seeking an energetic individual to assist with various kitchen duties in one of our Zen Sushi to Go outlets.
What makes you a great candidate?
An interest in working in the service industry.
A safe food handler’s certificate.
Ability to work independently or within a team while adapting to changing situations.
The capability to work varying shifts including weekdays and weekends.
- Wash, peel, and/or cut food items, including fruits, vegetables, or certain types of fish.
- Sort and prepare fish (cleaning, removing head, scaling, slicing, filleting).
- Prepare all sushi items according to recipe requirements and adhere to product sensitivity and plate presentation guidelines.
- Create shop windows and display product: Sushi.
- Package and label preparations and products (production and use-by dates). Store them in cold store, pantry.
- Perform other duties to assist the Sushi Chefs.
- Promptly report all product shortages, equipment problems or food quality issues to Head Chef.
- Job Type: Full-Time
- Language: English
- Excellent organizational skills and strong sense of commitment.
- Have a positive energy, be ready to assist fellow support staff and work as a team player.
- Maintain personal cleanliness to meet the required standard of the establishment at all times.
- Ability to work under supervision.
Revise Your C.V
Get your C.V and Cover Letter proof read or re-written Hire a professional through Spotlancer
use coupon: MJSPOT and get a discount! service offered via Spotlancer
Work From Home
While waiting for a job offer why not check out Spotlancer.com With Spotlancer you can offer your digital services online. Content writing, graphic design, web design are amongst the services you can offer and earn money working remotely.