Full-Time Senior Finance Manager, Malta JID:7232
Senior Finance Manager, Sliema
The selected candidate will be responsible for:
- The compilation of monthly management accounts and other internal financial and business reporting as required.
- Managing the interim and annual audit processes and ensure that all stakeholders involved provide the auditors with all the required information in a timely manner.
- Assisting in the preparation of the annual budget and forecasts and monitor the Bank’s financial performance against internal benchmarks and business targets.
- Monitoring the performance of periodical system, bank and nostro reconciliations and ensure that any remedial action necessary is performed by the responsible staff without undue delays.
- Monitoring and controlling the quality of financial data in the relevant systems on an ongoing basis, while identifying improvement and efficiency enhancing opportunities.
- Managing financial reporting and projections for risk and compliance matters.
- Participating in project feasibility studies and product pricing studies.
- The compilation of tax, VAT and other corporate returns.
- Ensuring that departmental manuals and procedures are always maintained up to date.
- Assisting the Head of Finance and Treasury and the CEO in any ad hoc assignments as required
Skills and Requirements:
- Be in possession of a degree in Accountancy or ACCA.
- Have a minimum of 4 years’ related work experience preferably within the banking sector.
- Be proactive in approach and able to work under minimum supervision.
- Have an advanced working knowledge of Excel and a sound IT aptitude.
- Have excellent analytical, problem solving and report writing skills.
- Excellent command of Maltese and English.
- Preferably have an in-depth understanding of banking regulation and operations.
- Free parking in Valletta, or 4eu/day for transportation.
- Life insurance from day 1
- Health insurance after probation extended to unemployed direct family members.
- Rent subsidy (308 euro per month whilst salary is 23k / 270 euro per month whilst salary is 25k) – rent subsidy stops.
- when salary of 35k is reached OR they stop renting (subject to rent contract being shown).
- 1% interest rate for home loans .
- Yearly fitness allowance of 150 euro.
- Pension scheme in process of being introduced.
- Health insurance after probation extended to unemployed direct family members
- Rent subsidy .
- fitness allowance of 150 euro
- Pension scheme in process of being introduced”
To find out more about this great opportunity and many others, get in touch with the SpotOn Connections team. We have options for speakers of many languages across Europe with positions based in Greece, Portugal, Germany, Ireland, Malta, Gibraltar, UK, Czech Republic, and elsewhere.
We offer a 250 euro ‘refer a friend’ bonus for successfully placed candidates, so please send us any candidates that you feel might be suitable for this role.
Get in touch with us to kickstart your career today!
Revise Your C.V
Get your C.V and Cover Letter proof read or re-written Hire a professional through Spotlancer
use coupon: MJSPOT and get a discount! service offered via Spotlancer
Work From Home
While waiting for a job offer why not check out Spotlancer.com With Spotlancer you can offer your digital services online. Content writing, graphic design, web design are amongst the services you can offer and earn money working remotely.