Full-Time Senior Auditor, Gozo Malta JID: 6352
Senior Auditor – Gozo
Our client is a fully-fledged professional services firm that provides a wide range of financial services, including audit and assurance, accounting, taxation and financial advisory.
This is a small, very well-established firm that has been up and running for a good number of years. It is a family.
business which has fully grown with a portfolio of clients and a place where any Accountant and Auditor can pursue a
long term career while being exposed to all Accounting/Audit matters including Tax, VAT, etc.
- Build and maintain effective working relationships with client personnel and meet client and firm deadlines.
- Fully accountable for Audit and Assurance engagements from beginning to end.
- Preparing and reviewing Financial Statements in accordance with GAPSME and IFRS
- Perform other Audit and Assurance engagements.
- Delivering a service that is of the highest quality to exceed clients’ expectations.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in Auditing.
- Possess Bachelor’s Degree in accountancy or is currently in the final stages of an ACCA, or equivalent.
- Good working knowledge of GASPME, IFRS and International Auditing Standards
- Ability to identify, report and handle sensitive issues.
- Capable of working within a team, manage multiple engagements and work to demanding deadlines.
- Be smart, highly motivated, well presented individual with an eye for detail.
- Excellent organizational and communication skills and ability to multitask.
- Be fluent in Maltese and English (both written and spoken).
- Have the ability to work and perform under pressure.
- Monday to Friday Office Hours
- Regular performance reviews and salary increases
- Family-like environment
- Modern Offices
- Strong client base with plenty of growth opportunities
- To find out more about this great opportunity and many others, get in touch with the SpotOn Connections team. We have options for speakers of many languages across Europe with positions based in Greece, Portugal, Germany, Ireland, Malta, Gibraltar, UK, Czech Republic, and elsewhere.
- We offer a 250 euro ‘refer a friend’ bonus for successfully placed candidates, so please send us any candidates that you feel might be suitable for this role.
- Get in touch with us to kickstart your career today!
Revise Your C.V
Get your C.V and Cover Letter proof read or re-written Hire a professional through Spotlancer
use coupon: MJSPOT and get a discount! service offered via Spotlancer
Work From Home
While waiting for a job offer why not check out Spotlancer.com With Spotlancer you can offer your digital services online. Content writing, graphic design, web design are amongst the services you can offer and earn money working remotely.