Full-Time Senior Accounts Executive
Senior Accounts Executive
- Responsible for a portfolio of clients.
- Handling day to day operational requirements and client requests.
- Preparation and review of monthly VAT Returns and VAT Recapitulative statements.
- Preparation and review of management accounts and liaising with auditors.
- Dealing with audit queries and relating matters.
- Responsible for delegation of tasks to junior accountants and review of work accordingly.
- Technically develop the junior accountants.
- Meeting with clients forming part of his/her portfolio and attending to their requests and queries.
- Ideally in possession of a degree in Accounting (ACCA or equivalent).
- 2-3 years’ experience in similar role, ideally with experience in client accounting.
- Experience in using Microsoft Office (especially Excel).
- Good knowledge of IFRS and GAPSME reporting standards.
- Able to work on his / her own initiative and in a team whilst also adhering to deadlines.
- Experience in payroll and QuickBooks will be considered an asset.
- Have the ability to work and perform under pressure.
- Attention to detail.
- Highly organised person.
Revise Your C.V
Get your C.V and Cover Letter proof read or re-written Hire a professional through Spotlancer
use coupon: MJSPOT and get a discount! service offered via Spotlancer
Work From Home
While waiting for a job offer why not check out Spotlancer.com With Spotlancer you can offer your digital services online. Content writing, graphic design, web design are amongst the services you can offer and earn money working remotely.