Full-Time Senior Accountant
We are looking for an Account Supervisor for our client in Malta who delivers bespoke solutions that help drive their clients’ growth and success thanks to an integration of professionals from different disciplines – lawyers, accountants and tax specialists – working closely together in a synchronized system to deliver innovative solutions.
- Supervising and monitoring the work prepared by the team to ensure established policies and procedures are always followed.
- Supervising and overseeing the daily operations of the Accounting department.
- Planning, prioritising and resourcing for the successful completion of daily tasks and projects.
- Providing excellent customer service ensuring clients receive prompt feedback to their requests and queries.
- Build and maintain effective working relationships with clients while fostering open communication to manage expectations and meet deadlines.
- Ensuring an accurate and timely monthly, quarterly and year end close.
- Assisting in the formulation of professional development and educational plans for members of staff.
- Providing an on the job learning experience sharing meaningful feedback in a timely manner.
- Establishing and enforcing proper Accounting methodology, policies, and principles.
- Assisting in identifying inefficiencies in workflow, and implementing new processes and procedures to ensure timely, accurate financial reporting.
- Handling accountancy, payroll and VAT services for an assigned portfolio of clients.
- At least 3 years’ experience in a client accounting role.
- A University degree at master’s level in Accounting, ACA or ACCA qualified.
- Capable of managing a team, inspiring, mentoring, and supervising team members to meet demanding deadlines.
- Ability to work with a team and possess strong interpersonal skills.
- Have a strong knowledge of the IFRS and GAPSME reporting standards.
- Conversant with standard software packages, proficient in MS Excel and be ready to learn company-specific software if required.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English.
- A demonstrated commitment to high professional ethical standards.
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to prioritise and deliver within tight time frames.
- Experience working with payroll software and QuickBooks will be considered an asset.
- Knowledge in either taxation and/or liquidations will also be considered an asset.
Company Benefits :
- Great career development opportunities and client exposure.
- A flexible approach to work.
- Private health insurance scheme.
- Exciting and friendly work environment.
- Continuous training opportunities.
- Competitive salary package.
- Achievement bonus for employees who further their education in relation to their role.
- An active social committee, organising various fun and team-building events on a regular basis.
Revise Your C.V
Get your C.V and Cover Letter proof read or re-written Hire a professional through Spotlancer
use coupon: MJSPOT and get a discount! service offered via Spotlancer
Work From Home
While waiting for a job offer why not check out Spotlancer.com With Spotlancer you can offer your digital services online. Content writing, graphic design, web design are amongst the services you can offer and earn money working remotely.