• Answer incoming telephone calls, determine the purpose of callers, and forward calls to appropriate personnel and departments.
• Greet visitors/guests/members professionally and determine their nature and purpose of visit.
• Collect, sort, distribute and prepare correspondence, mail and messages for the corresponding areas of the company.
• Create and print memos, mail, reports, and other documents.
• Receive payments, record receipts for services and handle and reconcile all petty cash daily.
• Take and resolve complaints from customers and the public being positive to negative criticism.
3 years of related experience. (Experience in an office environment will be preferred)
Skills & Abilities
• Ability to build positive relationships with a high level of professionalism and interpersonal skills
• Excellent talent to interact with people in a positive and courteous manner
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to prioritize tasks according to importance in a fast-paced environment
• Multi-tasking capability without compromising on quality
• Must be proficient in handling office equipment including complex multiple lined telephones, printers, photocopy machines, thumbprint machines, etc.
• Dependable, punctual, and able to work flexible working hours
• Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office applications, specifically MS Word and Excel.
Please send an email to [email protected] attaching your CV in English and a short message explaining why you are an ideal candidate.
Revise Your C.V
Get your C.V and Cover Letter proof read or re-written Hire a professional through Spotlancer
use coupon: MJSPOT and get a discount! service offered via Spotlancer
Work From Home
While waiting for a job offer why not check out Spotlancer.com With Spotlancer you can offer your digital services online. Content writing, graphic design, web design are amongst the services you can offer and earn money working remotely.