Full-Time Purchasing Executive
Alberta is a vibrant and inclusive workplace committed to excellence and innovation.
We are currently seeking a detail-oriented and proactive Purchasing Executive to join the Sales Team.
The Purchasing Executive will the the point of reference to all stakeholders for the provision of accurate and detailed information regarding the order status.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Issue purchase orders and send approved copies to suppliers and requestors in a timely manner;
- Chase suppliers on any late orders by continuous follow-up;
- Coordinate with the Logistics personnel to ensure all deadlines are met and deliveries are conducted in a timely manner;
- Provide timely information for the formulation of forecasts;
- Monitor material usage through reports, budget, and trends;
- Making sure all products purchased are up to the desired quality and specifications requested as per company standards;
- Negotiate for the best purchasing package in terms of quality, price, payment terms, delivery, and service with suppliers, including negotiating of any price increases;
- Go through datasheets and ensure that the items being ordered meet the needs of the requesters;
- Attend any training provided by the Company and sit for the respective assessments accordingly;
- Maintaining and improving working relationships with existing suppliers;
- Looking for better suppliers, to improve; landed cost, quality, credit terms, project related purchases, and exclusivity where it makes sense;
- Any other duties as may be necessary from time to time.
Attributes & Experience:
- Possess good communication skills;
- Impeccable preparation, organisational and time management skills;
- Apt to negotiate and network with suppliers;
- Be an exemplary team player and able to work proactively;
- Projects a confident and mature approach.
- Minimum of 3 years experience in a similar role.
- MQF Level 4 Diploma or higher in Procurement/Supply chain and/or technical/electrical background;
- Excellent written and oral proficiency in both English and Maltese.
Revise Your C.V
Get your C.V and Cover Letter proof read or re-written Hire a professional through Spotlancer
use coupon: MJSPOT and get a discount! service offered via Spotlancer
Work From Home
While waiting for a job offer why not check out Spotlancer.com With Spotlancer you can offer your digital services online. Content writing, graphic design, web design are amongst the services you can offer and earn money working remotely.