Full-Time Pharmacovigilance Assistant
Job Title: Pharmacovigilance assistant
Scope of the post:
The scope of the post is to assist the Pharmacovigilance manager with day-to-day Pharmacovigilance oversight activities.
Key responsibilities shall include but are not limited to:
– assist with the maintenance of the Pharmacovigilance Quality system
– creation of records
– filing of records (electronic/physical)
– assist with monitoring and sorting of safety communications (as per work instructions provided by Pharmacovigilance manager)
– on Microsoft Outlook
– on the Company Server (SharePoint)
– participate and take notes during meetings as required
– liaise with Pharmacovigilance service Provider and other vendors as needed
– liaise with other internal departments (legal / distribution / finance) as needed
– receive on-the-job training in relation to activities to be performed
The employee shall be accountable for:
– achieving a sufficient level of understaning of Pharmacovigilance processes as it applies to Lykos based on training provided
– understanding the Company’s organisational structure and relationships with third parties
– building and maintaining excellent relationships with internal and external personnel
– assisting the Pharmacovigilance manager in the performance of Pharmacovigilance activities
– accurately maintaining records and archives
– attending all training locally and abroad as required
– Computer literacy and experience using Microsoft Office Suite (MS Word, Excel, etc) and Microsoft Outlook is required.
– Previous knowledge of quality systems and pharma would be an asset but not required – on-the job training will be provided.
Revise Your C.V
Get your C.V and Cover Letter proof read or re-written Hire a professional through Spotlancer
use coupon: MJSPOT and get a discount! service offered via Spotlancer
Work From Home
While waiting for a job offer why not check out Spotlancer.com With Spotlancer you can offer your digital services online. Content writing, graphic design, web design are amongst the services you can offer and earn money working remotely.