Full-Time Payroll Executive
Our client offers its clients a broad spectrum of specialized Business and Commercial Services. As part of the growth in our client services portfolio, they are seeking to recruit an ambitious and driven Payroll Officer to join their client accounting team.
The Payroll Executive will be entrusted with a portfolio of clients to manage and build a lasting relationship with. The successful candidate will be given the opportunity to shadow senior colleagues and gain experience within the accounts and payroll team.
- Prepare and execute payroll for multiple clients including collecting data from timesheets and rosters and inputting data on payroll software;
- Determine tax obligations by calculating taxes and Social Security contributions and liaising with the Tax department where relevant;
- Adhere to payroll policies and procedures and complies with relevant law;
- Assist in GDPR matters relating to Payroll/Employee Data;
- Carry out due diligence/KYC checks for payroll clients;
- Keep abreast of new regulations/updates related to payroll;Requirements:
- A minimum A-Level standard of education with at least 2 years’ experience in a similar role;
- Holders of Payroll and/or HR-related qualifications will be given preference;
- Knowledge of one or more payroll software tools coupled with strong knowledge of Microsoft Excel;
Revise Your C.V
Get your C.V and Cover Letter proof read or re-written Hire a professional through Spotlancer
use coupon: MJSPOT and get a discount! service offered via Spotlancer
Work From Home
While waiting for a job offer why not check out Spotlancer.com With Spotlancer you can offer your digital services online. Content writing, graphic design, web design are amongst the services you can offer and earn money working remotely.