Full-Time Night Shifts Personnel
The night shift personnel is responsible for greeting, welcoming, and providing visitors with a positive first impression of the organization. Check guests in and out of the hotel, deal with guest queries, provide prompt and professional guest service to meet guest needs, and ensure excellent guest satisfaction.
Front Office Duties and Responsibilities
● Welcome guests in a friendly, prompt, and professional manner and set a positive office atmosphere
● Handle check-ins and check-outs, issue room keys, provide information on hotel
services and room location in a friendly, efficient and courteous manner
● Ensure required identification is taken from guests at check-in in line with local legislative requirements
● Answer the phone, take messages, and redirect calls to appropriate offices.
● Organize and maintain files and records; update when necessary
● Create and maintain updated documents and spreadsheets
● Oversee the sorting and distribution of incoming mail
● Prepare outgoing mail (envelopes, packages, etc.)
● Operate office equipment, such as photocopiers, printers, etc.
● Organize bookkeeping and issue invoices/checks
● Perform an inventory of office supplies and prepare orders for what is needed
● Prepare housekeeping reports for the following day
● Take room reports/occupancy statistics and maintain an inventory of rooms.
● Perform other duties as assigned, including keeping records of daily reports related to guests and suppliers
● At least 2 years experience working in front desk/guest service and/or in a similar
● You may be required to work daily shift duties on top of nights, plus weekends and/or holidays.
● Excellent computer skills to operate Microsoft Office programs and property management and reservations systems, point of sale. (training will be provided)
● Being passionate about people and service
● Possess attention to details and the ability to work under pressure
● Self-motivated with the ability to work in a fast-moving environment
● Frequently standing up behind the desk and front office areas
● Handling objects, products, and computer equipment
● Strong communication skills and an assertive attitude, essential when interacting with guests and employees
● Speaking, reading, and writing abilities are used often when completing paperwork,
logging issues – complaints – requests – reviews, information updates, etc.
● Basic math skills are used frequently when handling cash or credit cards.
● Problem-solving, reasoning, motivating, and training abilities are often used
● Integrity and good interpersonal skills
● Fluent knowledge of the English Language is a must
The Capital Boutique Hotel is a luxury and stylish new boutique hotel in the heart of the Valletta city center.
A welcoming place where business, holiday, relax and fun are all together in one place.
We are a company ready to play a big role in the modern hotel industry, focused on shaping the “future of hospitality” through a customer-first attitude, new technology, and service innovation.
A dynamic and expert team to work with, a rewarding and engaging environment where to improve your skills and achieve your professional success.
If you think you have, like us, the customer service in your DNA, send us your cv.
Revise Your C.V
Get your C.V and Cover Letter proof read or re-written Hire a professional through Spotlancer
use coupon: MJSPOT and get a discount! service offered via Spotlancer
Work From Home
While waiting for a job offer why not check out Spotlancer.com With Spotlancer you can offer your digital services online. Content writing, graphic design, web design are amongst the services you can offer and earn money working remotely.