Full-Time Junior PHP Developer
Junior PHP Developer
Our client is looking for a Junior Software Developer, who will be an integral member of the IT Business Solutions, which forms part of the IT Department. You will report directly to the Senior Software Developer. The position requires you to learn the business applications & processes to enable you to support business application while also design and develop solutions and integrate systems.
- Work closely with the Business Units to understand and collect requirements which will enable you to design and develop solutions for better efficiency.
- Administer existing systems to ensure optimal working order.
- Design and develop solution based on best practices.
- Conduct tests of software programs; corrects defects and re-tests to ensure compliance with supplied specifications and agreed standards and tools.
- Monitor and assist business users during the User Acceptance Testing (UAT) process to ensure testing is carried out.
- Design, develop and implement integration software between existing or new solutions.
- Conduct training to business users to ensure that knowledge is continuously distributed and efficiency in the company’s services increases.
- Document procedures, and technical documentation.
- Proactively drive projects (Start-to-End) assigned to ensure quality and delivered in time.
- Assist the team with the day-to-day activities to ensure efficiency and stability of the infrastructure and platforms.
- A Diploma in IT/Computer Studies or an equivalent.
- 1-2 years experience in a similar position.
- Knowledge in Software Development methodologies.
- Knowledge in PHP, Microsoft SQL Server, Power BI, IIS, etc.
- Experience in both Front End (User Interface) and Back-end design.
- Experience in Microsoft platforms and products i.e., Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ambitious, good attitude, willing to learn and promote teamwork spirit.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and eye for detail.
- Experienced working in multi-site organisations environment.
- Must be willing to be on-call and travel to off-sites.
Revise Your C.V
Get your C.V and Cover Letter proof read or re-written Hire a professional through Spotlancer
use coupon: MJSPOT and get a discount! service offered via Spotlancer
Work From Home
While waiting for a job offer why not check out Spotlancer.com With Spotlancer you can offer your digital services online. Content writing, graphic design, web design are amongst the services you can offer and earn money working remotely.