Full-Time Junior Affiliate Manager
Junior Affiliates Manager
Reporting to: Head of Acquisition
Industry : iGaming / Marketing Services
- Manage affiliate, key partner relationships, and deliver recruitment and revenue targets.
- Introduce innovative promotions to incentivise affiliates and drive customer acquisition.
- Manage commercial agreements, commission models and short- and long-term incentive plans to generate significant growth in affiliate contribution.
- Be close to the numbers with a clear understanding of costs and ROI- lead and develop management reporting to promote affiliates within the business.
- Identify new opportunities within the market and act quickly to agree deals.
- Analyse the competitor landscape and utilise best practise to develop the affiliate program.
- Document affiliate growth strategy and regularly attend senior management meetings to present on targets and progress.
- Produce and manage elaborate online campaigns for the affiliate program.
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Previous experience working with a Curacao license
- Fluency in English, additional languages would be a plus
- Advanced level of Microsoft Excel
- Understanding of basic Data Analytics
- Excellent communication skills.
Apply to [email protected]
Revise Your C.V
Get your C.V and Cover Letter proof read or re-written Hire a professional through Spotlancer
use coupon: MJSPOT and get a discount! service offered via Spotlancer
Work From Home
While waiting for a job offer why not check out Spotlancer.com With Spotlancer you can offer your digital services online. Content writing, graphic design, web design are amongst the services you can offer and earn money working remotely.