Full-Time IT Systems Administrator, Malta JID:6552
IT Systems Administrator, Malta JID: 6552
The selected candidate will be responsible for the day to day administration of application and operating system software, installation and maintenance of computer hardware and components and troubleshooting and responding to end-user problems and new requirements.
- To be responsible for the day to day administration of application and operating system software.
- Installation of computer hardware, maintenance and replacing failed computer hardware
- Maintains licenses for all software.
- Ensures that all systems are covered by the proper maintenance contracts.
- Maintains a sufficient inventory of computer-related supplies
- Maintains a log of all computer hardware and a log of all service calls on computer hardware.
- Manages the configuration records, program files and data files on the computer system.
- Maintains appropriate comprehensive emergency procedures.
- Troubleshooting and responding to end-user problems and new requirements.
- Acts as a liaison to service providers and users, liaison with suppliers, documenting / reporting of hardware and software problems and ensuring that issues are resolved as soon as possible.
- Diploma or higher (EQF level 5) in Computing or IT
- A sound background with Microsoft Windows 7/8/10 and Microsoft Office applications.
- Be familiar with Microsoft Windows Server 2008/2012/2016 environments & Active Directory.
- A working knowledge of TCP/IP network infrastructures.
- Monitor, enforce and implement security procedures with server backups,
- Has a hands-on approach with hardware, server racks and network cabling.
- Be able to handle IT projects and meet deadlines with minimal supervision.
- Excellent troubleshooting, fault-finding and problem-solving skills.
- Assist in multiple areas of technology within different departments.
- Assist with internal/external application & hardware upgrades.
- Assist with the installation & troubleshooting of workstations.
- Assist employees in the various departments with any IT queries.
- Assist the IT manager in the planning and execution of new IT projects.
- Able to create procedures and other IT related documentation and keeping them updated.
- Able to work flexible hours and on own initiative
- free parking for all location besides Sliema where they need to pay only 10 e per month and Valetta – only one location with no parking!
- health insurance
- yearly performance review
- possibility to grow, change the department and even location as they have quite few
- -Help With Visa
- -internal trainings and external (paid by the company) courses if it’s in line with their work
- -job security – no one was fired during COVID
- -working in the company with over 1000 employees
To find out more about this great opportunity and many others, get in touch with the SpotOn Connections team. We have options for speakers of many languages across Europe with positions based in Greece, Portugal, Germany, Ireland, Malta, Gibraltar, UK, Czech Republic, and elsewhere.
We offer a 250 euro ‘refer a friend’ bonus for successfully placed candidates, so please send us any candidates that you feel might be suitable for this role.
Get in touch with us to kickstart your career today!
Revise Your C.V
Get your C.V and Cover Letter proof read or re-written Hire a professional through Spotlancer
use coupon: MJSPOT and get a discount! service offered via Spotlancer
Work From Home
While waiting for a job offer why not check out Spotlancer.com With Spotlancer you can offer your digital services online. Content writing, graphic design, web design are amongst the services you can offer and earn money working remotely.