Full-Time Gypsum Installations
Measures and cuts drywall panels to fit in and around specific spaces such as doors, windows, electrical outlets, and lighting fixtures. Installs drywall panels to wood or metal studs. Uses drywall compound to fill in and cover joints, screws, nails, and other imperfections.
Trims rough edges from wallboard to maintain even joints, using knife.
* Fits and fastens wallboard or sheetrock into specified position, using hand tools, portable power tools, or adhesive.
* Measures and marks cutting lines on framing, drywall, and trim, using tape measure, straightedge or square, and marking devices.
* Installs blanket insulation between studs and tacks plastic moisture barrier over insulation.
* Removes plaster, drywall, or paneling, using crowbar and hammer.
* Assembles and installs metal framing and decorative trim for windows, doorways, and vents.
Revise Your C.V
Get your C.V and Cover Letter proof read or re-written Hire a professional through Spotlancer
use coupon: MJSPOT and get a discount! service offered via Spotlancer
Work From Home
While waiting for a job offer why not check out Spotlancer.com With Spotlancer you can offer your digital services online. Content writing, graphic design, web design are amongst the services you can offer and earn money working remotely.