Full-Time GRC Security Analyst
Our client is currently looking for a skilled GRC Security Analyst to join a versatile team delivering cyber security services. As the successful candidate, you will be responsible for providing consultation services regarding cybersecurity, technology, and regulatory compliance needs. Reporting to the Director, the ideal candidate should have a thorough understanding of cybersecurity, risk management, technology controls, and regulatory requirements. Your primary duties will involve working closely with the internal team and clients to assess their cybersecurity risks, develop risk management plans, and ensure compliance with applicable regulations.
- Developing, implementing, and maintaining the technology risk management and governance program
- Conducting regular risk assessments to identify and evaluate potential technology risks, vulnerabilities, and threats, and implement effective controls to mitigate those risks.
- Providing consultancy on designing, reviewing, and implementing information security policies, standards, and procedures, as well as digital operational resiliency plans.
- Work closely with IT and security teams to integrate technology risk management and governance practices into the day-to-day operations.
- Ensure compliance with relevant regulatory requirements, industry standards and best practices, such as DORA, NIST, ISO270001
- Providing general consultancy with respect to various information and cyber security domains, assisting clients in aligning with industry best practices
- Educate and train employees on security-related training on different topics to a variety of audiences.
- Assist in reviewing the quality of the fieldwork and deliverables.
- Assisting with the creation of proposals and other business development initiatives.
- Assist in maintaining the upkeep of the Malta offices information security and compliance needs.
- Fluency in English
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, Information Technology, Cybersecurity, or a related field
- 2+ years of experience in technology risk management and/or IT governance/information security, preferably in Malta
- Understanding of regulatory requirements, industry standards, and best practices related to technology risk management and governance.
- Solid experience in conducting risk assessments, developing controls, and monitoring effectiveness of controls.
- Experience with compliance frameworks such as ISO 27001, NIST, etc.
- A competitive compensation package with a defined career path
- Training and support from our dedicated learning and development team
- Indefinite contract
- Flexible working hours
- Hybrid and flexible working policies
- Wellbeing allowance
- Private health insurance
- Private pension scheme
- Performance reviews every 6 months including increments and promotion
Revise Your C.V
Get your C.V and Cover Letter proof read or re-written Hire a professional through Spotlancer
use coupon: MJSPOT and get a discount! service offered via Spotlancer
Work From Home
While waiting for a job offer why not check out Spotlancer.com With Spotlancer you can offer your digital services online. Content writing, graphic design, web design are amongst the services you can offer and earn money working remotely.