Full-Time German Speaking Senior Analyst
German Speaking Senior Responsible Gaming Analyst job in Malta
Do you have experience in the iGaming field, and consider yourself a teamworker and analytical thinker?
On behalf of our client, we are currently looking for a German Speaking Senior Gaming Analyst in Malta.
If you have a native level of German, don’t hesitate.
Ready to get high job responsibility? Send us your CV, and our Recruiters will be in touch!
- Ensure Responsible Gaming is an integral part of the daily operations in all areas, from customer service to marketing and technical enhancements.
- Take ownership of strategies, procedures and drive different projects relating to responsible gaming.
- Ensure and uphold full RG compliance with all relevant licensing authorities.
- Promote awareness of responsible gaming issues throughout the organisation and liaise with adjudicating bodies to resolve and settle any complaints that may arise.
- Proactively prevent gaming addiction along with offering the very best service/tools to our customers in line with the group’s commitment towards Responsible Gaming.
- Ensure escalations from other departments are dealt with in a timely manner and conduct responsible gaming training to all the group’s staff.
- Independently determine potential addictive behaviour and act according to agreed procedures regarding account blocking, conducting further checks and excluding customers.
- Reactively and proactively conduct analysis of transactional and customer records to link unidentified transactions and accounts to known gambling addicted and underage accounts on our system.
- Investigate suspicious accounts (internal & external) with proper analysis and follow-up.
- Process and record outgoing customer refunds, in a timely and error-free manner, according to set procedures
- Update Responsible Gaming Training Policies for CS Department
- Native language in German and Fluency in English.
- A keen interest in the psychology of addiction, regulatory and compliance knowledge.
- Minimum 1 Year Experience in Responsible Gaming Department.
- Passionate about Responsible Gaming.
- Knowledge about MGA regulations.
- Experienced in Training and Procedures.
- Attractive remuneration package.
- Wellness benefit (after probation).
- Optician/Spectacle and Blue Lens Benefit (after probation).
- Health Insurance (after probation).
Revise Your C.V
Get your C.V and Cover Letter proof read or re-written Hire a professional through Spotlancer
use coupon: MJSPOT and get a discount! service offered via Spotlancer
Work From Home
While waiting for a job offer why not check out Spotlancer.com With Spotlancer you can offer your digital services online. Content writing, graphic design, web design are amongst the services you can offer and earn money working remotely.