Full-Time GERMAN CRM CAMPAIGN MANAGER, Malta JID: 8769
GERMAN CRM CAMPAIGN MANAGER
Are you customer-oriented with a passion for Online Casino and Sports? Creative enough to create impressive campaigns, but data-driven enough to analyze their financial effectiveness? Do you have a strong desire to maximize a customers’ experience?
One of our top iGaming clients in Malta are hiring a German CRM Campaign Manager to their Marketing Retention Team! The CRM Campaign Manager will be responsible for increasing customer loyalty and commitment through excellent multi-channel communication and event-driven ad-hoc advertising. You will work closely with internal and external stakeholders to ensure customer retention with well-executed campaigns. The focus is on customer retention through constant optimization of customer communication and user experience.
- Maximize customer experience and lifetime value by executing the CRM campaigns through the effective and creative use of customer touchpoints, thus achieving improved loyalty
- Responsible for rolling out creative newsletter content and various innovative campaigns that reach large audiences
- Work closely with internal and external stakeholders to ensure the best possible use of all marketing tools
- Use your analytical thinking to monitor, analyze and track the financial effectiveness of campaigns and provide regular budget reports to improve campaigns
- Assist in managing the marketing campaign calendar and campaign forecasts
- Native/Fluent German spoken and written communication is essential and a good knowledge of English fit for internal communication.
- At least one year of experience in a similar CRM / Campaign role within the gaming industry
- Strong Knowledge of retention and reactivation strategies
- Experience with using at least one marketing automation tool (Emarsys preferred)
- Open to change and a self-learning attitude
- Innovative and like to experiment to find new solutions
- Solution-oriented & practical where you achieve consistent results even under difficult conditions and are never too busy for operational work
- They encourage continuous education and offer regular training to learn and refresh knowledge, market trends and best practices
- An established International Group who have a solid foundation on which to grow
- Relocation Support: They offer free accommodation for 4 weeks and reimbursement of your relocation costs to make your relocation to Malta as smooth as possible
- Competitive Compensation Package: They offer an attractive compensation package with private health and dental insurance as well as subsidized parking. You will join the team with a competitive salary and have the opportunity to increase this further based on your performance
- On-site childcare: They have their own childcare
- Sports Subsidy: They subsidize your membership
- Free Breakfast Daily
- Modern office: In their offices you will find an open office concept and the latest technology
- Events: They love spending time with the team. Be it at charity or team events, because they only have fun together
- One Team Culture: They believe in collaboration and in the team, but also value the uniqueness of each person. Together they are stronger!
To find out more about this great opportunity and many others, get in touch with the Betting Connections team.
We offer a 250 euro ‘refer a friend’ bonus for successfully placed candidates, so please send us any candidates that you feel might be suitable.
Revise Your C.V
Get your C.V and Cover Letter proof read or re-written Hire a professional through Spotlancer
use coupon: MJSPOT and get a discount! service offered via Spotlancer
Work From Home
While waiting for a job offer why not check out Spotlancer.com With Spotlancer you can offer your digital services online. Content writing, graphic design, web design are amongst the services you can offer and earn money working remotely.