Full-Time Full-Stack JS Developer
Full-Stack JS Developer job in Malta
We are looking for a talented Full-Stack JS Developer with a passion for building sophisticated web development projects using cutting-edge technologies.
Our ideal candidate is an experienced developer with expertise in both front-end and back-end development.
About this position
As a Full-Stack JS Developer at our company, you will have the opportunity to work with technologies like GraphQL, WebSockets, Kafka, NestJS, NextJS, Express and more. You will work on the development of highly engaging projects with a focus on building performant, scalable, and secure products.
- Design, develop, and maintain websites using Node.js, React.js, and other industry-standard technologies.
- Collaborate with project managers and other team members to understand requirements and create detailed technical specifications.
- Write clean, maintainable, and efficient code.
- Troubleshoot and debug software issues.
- Participate in code reviews and ensure that all code is of high quality.
- Keep up-to-date with emerging trends in software development.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering, or related field.
- Strong understanding of fundamental software development principles such as algorithms, data structures, and design patterns.
- Experience with web development using Node.js and React.js.
- Familiarity with one or more databases, such as MySQL or PostgreSQL.
- Strong communication and collaboration skills.
- Passion for web development and a desire to improve your skills.
Revise Your C.V
Get your C.V and Cover Letter proof read or re-written Hire a professional through Spotlancer
use coupon: MJSPOT and get a discount! service offered via Spotlancer
Work From Home
While waiting for a job offer why not check out Spotlancer.com With Spotlancer you can offer your digital services online. Content writing, graphic design, web design are amongst the services you can offer and earn money working remotely.