Full-Time Dutch/Flemish Operations Officer
– Possess a sound knowledge of company products and procedures.
– Answer incoming calls/emails from new and existing customers relating to products and services.
– Process customer requests whilst keeping customer account updated with notes.
– Conduct internal research and investigation to keep customers updated with complex requests.
– Build strong relationships with customers through listening, understanding their needs and offering solutions.
– Process customer payment requests.
– Perform debt collection on outstanding customer loans through outbound calls and follow ups.
– Perform other operational and admin tasks related to client onboarding, retail deposits and other banking duties.
– Fluent in Dutch/Flemish and English and Dutch, both written and verbal.
– Previous experience in a customer service role.
– Comfortable working with numbers and data inputting.
– Organised and multi-tasking, able to meet deadlines.
– Work independently with minimal supervision.
– Basic knowledge of banking, credit control and factoring.
– Positive attitude with a respectful approach
– Honest and trustworthy, complaint with regulations and procedures in place.
– Eager to continue developing a career within banking.
Revise Your C.V
Get your C.V and Cover Letter proof read or re-written Hire a professional through Spotlancer
use coupon: MJSPOT and get a discount! service offered via Spotlancer
Work From Home
While waiting for a job offer why not check out Spotlancer.com With Spotlancer you can offer your digital services online. Content writing, graphic design, web design are amongst the services you can offer and earn money working remotely.