Driver job vacancy
Job Summary: Drives taxicab to transport customers for fee by performing the following duties:
- Communicate with dispatchers by telephone and other means available in order to exchange information and receive requests for passenger service.
- Record trip information such as time and place of pickup and drop-off, and total fee.
- Pick-up customers at prearranged locations as requested in a timely manner.
- Provide customers with information about the local area and points of interest, and/or give advice on hotels and restaurants.
- Provide passengers with assistance entering and exiting vehicles, and help them with any luggage.
- Adhere to regulations governing taxi operation and ensure that passengers abide by safety regulations.
- Test vehicle equipment such as lights, brakes, horns, and windshield wipers, in order to ensure proper operation.
- Notify dispatchers or company mechanics of vehicle problems.
Qualifications & Assets:
- Communicates well both in writing and verbally
- Methodical approach with an ability to work under pressure
- Uses own initiative and can work independently
- Ability to integrate and work well in a team environment
Revise Your C.V
Get your C.V and Cover Letter proof read or re-written Hire a professional through Spotlancer
use coupon: MJSPOT and get a discount! service offered via Spotlancer
Work From Home
While waiting for a job offer why not check out Spotlancer.com With Spotlancer you can offer your digital services online. Content writing, graphic design, web design are amongst the services you can offer and earn money working remotely.