Our client, a reputable corporate services provider in Malta, is seeking an experienced Client Service Officer to join their team. The successful candidate will be responsible for managing a portfolio of clients, providing corporate advice, performing general corporate administration duties, and ensuring compliance matters are handled efficiently. This position offers a possibility of hybrid work after few months.
- Supervising the assigned team members while providing necessary support, training, and mentoring to fulfil their role successfully.
- Reviewing and improving internal procedures.
- Managing a portfolio of clients and handling client requests promptly.
- Providing corporate advice to potential and existing clients.
- Performing general corporate administration duties and assisting with compliance matters.
- Being present in corporate meetings and keeping minutes.
- Honouring service level agreements in the shortest time frame while delivering a service that exceeds clients’ expectations.
- Maintaining an open dialogue with clients and keeping them informed of any relevant developments within their industry.
- Setting up new companies, preparing and submitting statutory filings.
- Opening/closing bank accounts and liaising with banks on a regular basis, as needed.
- Liaising and corresponding with in-house lawyers, accountants, and auditors on behalf of clients.
- Communicating with the Malta Business Registry and other regulatory authorities.
- At least 3 years’ experience in a corporate administrative role.
- A university degree or equivalent qualification, ideally in a related field.
- Sound working knowledge of Company Law.
- Excellent computer skills and proficiency in Microsoft software packages, and willingness to learn company-specific software if required.
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills in English.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- A demonstrated commitment to high professional ethical standards.
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to challenge and debate issues of importance to the organization.
- Works with minimal supervision, able to prioritize and deliver quality work within tight time frames.
If you have the required qualifications and experience and are seeking an opportunity to join a dynamic team of professionals, we invite you to submit your application. This is an excellent opportunity to further develop your career in a challenging and rewarding work environment.
Revise Your C.V
Get your C.V and Cover Letter proof read or re-written Hire a professional through Spotlancer
use coupon: MJSPOT and get a discount! service offered via Spotlancer
Work From Home
While waiting for a job offer why not check out Spotlancer.com With Spotlancer you can offer your digital services online. Content writing, graphic design, web design are amongst the services you can offer and earn money working remotely.